You have reached the Philippine Society of Newborn Medicine
(PSNbM) Registry of Neonatal COVID-19 cases.
This registry focuses on potential risks of transplacental, perinatal and postnatal transmission of COVID-19. With your participation,
descriptive data will be collected that would better define the population characteristics and clinical variables of infected
mother-infant dyads in the Philippines. This will provide a better understanding of the impact of the pandemic on pregnancy
outcomes that would greatly help healthcare providers in the management of neonatal COVID-19 cases.
Please click the appropriate link below to submit your data.
A. INBORN NEONATES
• Infected neonates delivered in your facility to a COVID-19
• Click: INBORN NEONATES FORM
B. OUTBORN NEONATES
• Infected neonates delivered at home or another hospital
transferred to your facility including those labelled as
• Please DO NOT include readmissions with data previously
submitted to this registry under the Inborn section.
• Click: OUTBORN NEONATES FORM
Thank you for your participation.